ADSM-L

Backup Failure with USER ABORT

2001-07-24 04:53:35
Subject: Backup Failure with USER ABORT
From: ML FB6 - Tivoli Storage Manager <TSM AT WWINFO.WIWI.UNI-WUPPERTAL DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:54:15 +0200
Hello *SMers,

a few days ago our daily incremental backup on one of our NT clients started
to abort. Only 1/5 of the data objects is backed up. The backup process
terminates somewhere in the middle with a user abort. This can only be seen
in the event log of the NT client. The event log entry is 4099
AdsmClientService, ANS1074I *** User Abort ***.
The actlog on the TSM server shows a corresponding ANR2579E schedule failed
with return code 4.

Enironment Info:
TSM Server 4.1.2.1 on NT4, SP5
TSM Client 4.1.2.12 on NT4, SP5

Any ideas ?

With kindest regards

Volker

Arendt                        Volker Arendt
mailto:arendt AT wiwi.uni-wuppertal DOT de
Gaußstr. 20                                        Tel : +49(202)4392448
42097 Wuppertal, Germany                           Fax:  +49(202)4392448
University of Wuppertal - Department of Economics (FB 6)