ADSM-L

Re: Trusted Communication Agent termination

2001-05-11 10:55:48
Subject: Re: Trusted Communication Agent termination
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:01:35 -0500
Aubrey,
Try reseeding the password between the Oracle client node and the server
with the "adsmpw" utility &/or through TSM?  I am running AIX 4.3.3 and
TSM 3.7, so this may not be applicable for you.

Did the DBA's do any upgrades? Or, has this been running just fine until
now?

lisa

Aubrey Truex <atruex AT FEDEX DOT COM>
05/10/2001 03:41 PM