ADSM-L

Re: Problem configuring a Library

2001-04-19 05:35:28
Subject: Re: Problem configuring a Library
From: Geoff Pusey <Geoff_Pusey AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:16:45 +0100
George,

Thank you for this information, it will be of great use in the future, but
unfortunately we are using a FCAW card, and the card driver is installed.

We do have Storage Tec coming back in today to check out the hardware,
hopefully they will find some thing wrong.

Regards,

Geoff Pusey
Tivoli Advisory Consultant
Tivoli Systems.
Office   : +44 (0)1753 896896
Mobile : +44 (0) 780 8203704
Email    : geoff.pusey AT tivoli DOT com

George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/18/2001 10:33:13 PM