ADSM-L

Anyone Using OS/390 for Domino Backups?

2001-04-08 22:49:13
Subject: Anyone Using OS/390 for Domino Backups?
From: Virginia Hysock <vhysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:49:51 -0400
Hello,

     Anyone out there using an OS/390 server to backup Lotus Notes Domino
on UNIX System Services?  We are just getting into a project under this
configuration, and I'd like to hear from anyone with a similar setup.  I'd
appreciate direct responses to vhysock AT csc DOT com, as I receive the digested
version of the list and often don't get around to reading through all of
them.

                    Thanks for any help!