ADSM-L

Re: DSMAPIPW for UDB backups on Solaris 2.6

2001-03-15 12:01:53
Subject: Re: DSMAPIPW for UDB backups on Solaris 2.6
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:02:27 -0700
When you encounter that error, check your password files in /etc/adsm.
The password file will be named the same as your SERVERNAME for the stanza
in DSM.SYS which your UBD backups use.  If the password file is missing,
then you need to figure out how it is getting deleted.  If the date has
changed, then you need to see what may be causing it to change.

Didn't really tell you why it is happening, but maybe that will help in
determing that.

James Thompson