ADSM-L

ACO5422E with TDP for SQL Server v2.2

2001-03-12 07:15:11
Subject: ACO5422E with TDP for SQL Server v2.2
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:15:03 +0000
Can anybody help me with this?

I've just received the TDP for SQL Server v2.2 release and installed it on a
test box (SQL Server v7.0 SP3, NT 4 SP6a). Below are the results of my attempts
to perform a full backup of the Master database. I get the same error on all
databases. Where am I going wrong?

Regards

Neil Schofield

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPSql>tdpsqlc backup master full

Tivoli Storage Manager
Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server
Version 2, Release 2, Level 0.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1997, 2001. All rights reserved.

Starting SQL database backup...

Total SQL backups selected:               0
Total SQL backups attempted:              0
Total SQL backups completed:              0
Total SQL backups excluded:               0
Total SQL backups inactivated:            0

Throughput rate:                          0.00 Kb/Sec
Total bytes transferred:                  0
Elapsed processing time:                  0.00 Secs

ACO5422E Received the following from the MS SQL server:
[SQL-DMO]The name 'Unicode locale ID' was not found in the ConfigValues collecti
on.  If the name is a qualified name, use [] to separate various parts of the na
me, and try again. Microsoft SQL-DMO (HRESULT:0x80045510)

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682