ADSM-L

4.1 TSM DB restore from 3.1 backup

2001-03-01 14:09:13
Subject: 4.1 TSM DB restore from 3.1 backup
From: ALAN DAVENPORT <ALAN.DAVENPORT AT SELECTIVE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:05:00 -0500
--- Received from SIG.DVNPORT ALAN DAVENPORT                 03/01/01  205p
05p

Is it possible to restore a test database at 4.1 of the server code from a
backup of the production database that is at v3.1? I want to set up a test
environment for testing the migration to the newer version. I have the
volumes needed coded in the correct order in my JCL but I would feel better
knowing I have not overlooked anything. (:

 Alan Davenport
 Selective Insurance
 alan.davenport AT selective DOT com

---