ADSM-L

Re: Window Client - Time Change bug

2001-03-01 13:39:03
Subject: Re: Window Client - Time Change bug
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:39:30 -0500
Len kindly replied, in part..

> I Think that 4.1.1 is most likely the best one at this time. That is
> the fixtest for 4.1.1 which is 4.1.1.16. I have found that the fixtests
> appear to work better then the releases with the windows nt client.

Though I might select a fixtest for some backup, I don't think that I
want to suggest to my customers that they should all install/upgrade to
a fixtest version.

Besides, won't 4.1.1.16 re-backup all my NTFS come the next time-
shift?  :-(

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System