ADSM-L

Reclamation

2001-02-28 10:29:03
Subject: Reclamation
From: Shekhar Dhotre <shekhar.dhotre.b AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:29:08 -0500
  Hi all ,
    I am getting following errors in actlog ..  although no restores in
progress ..
I rtstored  NT system yestreday .

tsm: TSM>q ses

  Sess Comm.  Sess     Wait   Bytes   Bytes Sess  Platform Client Name
Number Method State    Time    Sent   Recvd Type
------ ------ ------ ------ ------- ------- ----- -------- --------------------
     1 Tcp/Ip Run      0 S      478     179 Admin AIX      ADMIN
     1 Tcp/Ip Run      0 S      478     179 Admin AIX      ADMIN

tsm: TSM>q restore

  Sess    Restore        Elapsed    Node Name                    Filespace
Number    State          Minutes                                 Name
------    -----------    -------    -------------------------    -----------
    -2    Restartable      1,372    MEDNTTEST                    \\mednttes-
    -2    Restartable      1,372    MEDNTTEST                    \\mednttes-
                                                                  t\d$
    -3    Restartable      1,372    MEDNTTEST                    \\mednttes-
                                                                  t\c$

ANR1040I Space reclamation started for volume MED252, storage pool COPYPOOL
(process number 6).
ANR1040I Space reclamation started for volume 000064, storage pool COPYPOOL
(process number 6).
ANR1040I Space reclamation started for volume MED503, storage pool COPYPOOL
(process number 6).
ANR1044I Removable volume MED231 is required for space reclamation.
ANR8324I DLT volume MED231 is expected to be mounted (R/W).
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\d$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\c$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\d$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\c$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\d$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node MEDNTTEST, filespace
\\mednttest\c$ on volume MED231 due to restore in progress.
ANR0985I Process 6 for SPACE RECLAMATION running in the BACKGROUND completed
with completion state FAILURE at 10:07:16.
ANR1089W Space reclamation terminated for volume MED311 - lock conflict.