ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler fails: TSM for MS Exchange

2001-02-15 13:58:55
Subject: Re: Scheduler fails: TSM for MS Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:58:46 -0500
Yahya,

In all cases that I have seen, if manually running
the command file works but the scheduled backup does not,
it was a problem that the account did not have
proper permissions.  One thing to try is to change
the Exchange client scheduler to run as the
Exchange Site Services account.
(Same account that the Information Store is running as.)

If you have verified for certain that the account
running the service has valid permissions to
backup the Exchange server, and it still fails,
then you need to open a problem with IBM/Tivoli
support so we can get a trace.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler