ADSM-L

Re: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 dependency in RedHat7.0 ?

2001-02-07 08:21:34
Subject: Re: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 dependency in RedHat7.0 ?
From: Andrea Campi <a.campi AT INET DOT IT>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:22:05 +0000
> Had a look for an ADSM client a few months ago and found only clients which
> have to be compiled but on this RedHat server I don't have a gcc compiler.
> Since IBM asks to migrate to Tivoli and I found that RPM for RedHat I was
> lucky to solved that.

Sorry? Does this mean there is (or used to be) source code to the
client? How can I obtain them?

I would really loved to get backup to work from my FreeBSD clients...

Bye,
        Andrea

--
Andrea Campi                              mailto:a.campi AT inet DOT it
Andrea Campi                              mailto:a.campi AT inet DOT it