ADSM-L

Re: Moving filespace

2001-01-12 13:36:35
Subject: Re: Moving filespace
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:37:38 -0800
To get an exported node filespace into a current node name, rename the
current node to what the export name is and do the import then rename the
node back to its original name.  I've done this to consolidate all my ids
I used while migrating data between platforms.

.. joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley