ADSM-L

Re: ANR 8413E UPdate Drive : Drive is currently in use

2000-12-19 05:40:43
Subject: Re: ANR 8413E UPdate Drive : Drive is currently in use
From: Mahesh Babbar <mahesh.babbar AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:10:35 +0530
     Thanks Joe, Ohonas, Jim and Richards,

     1) I had tried to delete the device abut it does not allow me to do so
     and gives same message " Drive is currently in use"

     2) It seems that upgrading the TSM version level would be the best
     remedy.

     3) For Richard's inputs i.e " Don't expect TSM commands to work
     properly with defective hardware.". - I would like to say that TSM
     should update itself and work normally after the hardware problem is
     solved. Why would one need to stop/start it ?

     Regards

     Mahesh