ADSM-L

Re: ANR 8413E UPdate Drive : Drive is currently in use

2000-12-18 07:24:30
Subject: Re: ANR 8413E UPdate Drive : Drive is currently in use
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 06:20:53 -0600
        Another possibility....IF your update drive command syntax INCLUDES
device=.....then please drop it....
        Try leaving off the device= parm   (only use this parm if you want
to update the device characteristics....
        I ran into this problem which should lead into some doc
updates.....one wouldn't have thought (me), but
        there is a difference!
        FYI Thanks Tim

        Mahesh Babbar <mahesh.babbar AT ST DOT COM>
        12/18/2000 03:36 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange