ADSM-L

Re: NIC Question

2000-11-20 10:48:18
Subject: Re: NIC Question
From: Eugene Klaus <Eugene.A.Klaus AT FLAGSTAR DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:42:44 -0500
That is true. Direct the client to communuicate with the IP of an auxiliary
card. All large quantity data communication from the client to the server will
go to the auxiliary IP, however, the communication from the server will return
to the client via the primary NIC. This is not really a problem since it is
brief cammands for the most part. The  clinker is during restores.

Gene Klaus

"Barth, Terry (MBS)" <Terry.Barth AT MORTGAGEFAMILY DOT COM> on 11/20/2000
10:37:40 AM