ADSM-L

Exchange Agent Scheduler

2000-11-17 18:05:39
Subject: Exchange Agent Scheduler
From: "Mayo, Bill" <bemayo AT CO.PITT.NC DOT US>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:04:56 -0500
I have installed the Exchange Agent on our mail server with the newest
version (1.1.1.01) and have been able to successfully do manual backups.
The problem that I am having is that I cannot get the additional scheduler
service loaded.  When I try to install it I get the following error message:

"The ordinal 28 could not be located in the dynamic link library adsmv3.dll"

This is on Windows NT 4.0 SP 5, Exchange Server 5.5 SP2, and ADSM Client
3.1.08.  I would appreciate getting a direct cc: to any replies as I get the
digest version.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Bill Mayo
Network Administrator
Pitt County MIS