ADSM-L

Upgradedb command

2000-11-17 17:07:18
Subject: Upgradedb command
From: "Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:41:16 -0500
Hi,
        When doing an dsmserv upgradedb command, the server continues to run
after completion.  Is it possible to add a flag that will shut down the server
once it has finished upgrading the database?  We are attempting to automate
some of the server upgrade process, and this one command is halting our
progress 8^)

Thanks,
-Matt
Matt Bacchi                              mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
IBM Global Services                     mbacchi AT btv.ibm DOT com
Dept. F6TG, MD Filesystems/Internet          (802) 769-4072
ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup                        (tie) 446-4072