ADSM-L

1)Bug in Server Manager ? 2) Arch with same name

2000-07-26 06:27:04
Subject: 1)Bug in Server Manager ? 2) Arch with same name
From: Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:27:04 -0700
Hi Everybody
Running on NT4.0 SP5 TIV 3-7-3.0
1) On the "Service Administration" Web like program,
if we delete an Archive object and we make there
(Command line) "Select * from Archive" WE STILL SEE IT
! Just like it was not destroyed.

I made a test with API and there I can see that the
object is really destroyed but there you don't know it
!

2) What are the rules about archiving an object ?
Is it possible to archive two Obj with the all the
same
Class_Name,Node,FS,HL,LL, and Descr

Thank you very much !