ADSM-L

Re: Server Crashed: pkthread.c

2000-07-13 07:35:06
Subject: Re: Server Crashed: pkthread.c
From: Kirsten Gloeer <Kirsten.Gloeer AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:35:06 +0200
Hi,

Has the server written a core file? If so, you can issue

dbx dsmserv.42 core
        where

in order to find the reason of the crash. Perhaps, there is some
helpfull information within the AIX errorlog, within the server's
actlog or within the file dsmserv.err.

Best regards,
Kirsten Gloeer
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Universitaet Karlsruhe          Phone:  +49 721 608-6156
Rechenzentrum                   Fax:    +49 721 32550
Postfach 6980
76128 Karlsruhe