ADSM-L

Re: "Server media mount not possible"..The nightmare continues..

2000-04-19 18:18:16
Subject: Re: "Server media mount not possible"..The nightmare continues..
From: "Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <rafagold AT ARNET.COM DOT AR>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:18:16 -0300
Roy, check the setup of library, device class, drive, maxscratch tapes,
drive availability.  I received that error message sometimes when the tape
unit was in error at the time of backup. Any way if you can migrate to tape,
it means that the unit is available.  Be sure that copying directly to tape
is possible, I do it.  I work with As/400 servers usually, but I did it too
with NT servers.

Saludos / Regards / Au revoir

Rafael J. Goldschmidt -
Elcano 5039 (C1427CII)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Telefonos: 54-11-4421 4782
Internet: rafagold AT arnet.com DOT ar