ADSM-L

Determining no.of versions backed up

2000-03-02 06:25:21
Subject: Determining no.of versions backed up
From: Steven Bridge <ccaasub AT UCL.AC DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 11:25:21 +0000
I am considering changing the values of VERExists and VERDeleted for
a copygroup downwards - currently we have NOLimit.

Is there any way of determining how many files will be affected and/or
how much space will be released in storage pools or the database ?
Has anyone worked out a SELECT command to display how many files
for a particular node that have versions more than a given number ?

 Steven Bridge     Systems Group, Information Systems, EISD
                          University College London
 email: s.bridge AT ucl.ac DOT uk                   tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2794