ADSM-L

Re: Large Restores

2000-02-18 12:35:20
Subject: Re: Large Restores
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:35:20 -0500
Here is a macro I use to do this.  Cut and paste it to a file, then in an
admin commandline client say --

macro <path>\<your-file-name> 'NODENAME-IN-CAPS'

- - begin macro - - -
/*                                              */
/* macro file to select the volumes that a node */
/* is stored on.                                */
/*                                              */
set sqldatetimeformat i
set sqldisplaymode w
set sqlmathmode r
commit
select distinct copy_type, left(node_name,16), left(volume_name,16) -
   from adsm.volumeusage  -
   where node_name = %1 -
     and copy_type in ('BACKUP', 'ARCHIVE') -
     and filespace_name like '%' -
     and stgpool_name = '9840APOOL' -
     >> e:\adsmcv3\sqllists\voluse3
- - end macro - - -

Adjust the stgpool_name or change it to
     and stgpool_name like '%', and change the redirection file name
(the last line).

--