ADSM-L

Runaway jobs

2000-02-08 15:50:11
Subject: Runaway jobs
From: Jamie Mouzon <jmouzon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:50:11 -0800
I have a scheduler running and it backs up several
directories and its files.  The schedulere runs
smoothly and does what its suppose to, but my problem
is when after the files are backed up the server
starts a loop and it runs and hogs up the cpu on the
AS/400.  Its jobs will run in the 90% range.  Can
someone help me with this.  It may be an option after
the schedule has ran or its just that it is in loop
mode.  I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone.

Thanks in advance
Jamie Mouzon
jmouzon AT yahoo DOT com