ADSM-L

TSM in a clustered enviroment.

2000-01-11 05:05:17
Subject: TSM in a clustered enviroment.
From: Anders Jacobsen <AJA AT MERKANTILDATA DOT DK>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:05:17 +0100
Have anyone so far had any luck installing TSM client in  clustered NT env.?

I have tried almost anything, but as time goes bye it stops working.

I have downloaded the latest fixpack at about 4 days ago, whitout luck.

I am i bit confused about how i should be installed?

Should i use the cluster to start an stop the scheduler service?

Should the password acces be GENERATE or PROMPT? so far my experiens is that i
should use prompt whit the online agents (sql & exchange).

If someone has a working setup please mail me our opt file, and the command you
have used to install the scheduler.

Thansk in advice.

Anders