ADSM-L

Novell Restore help

2000-01-06 08:33:25
Subject: Novell Restore help
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:33:25 -0500
Hello all, I have a Novell server that had a hard drive failure. Now I am
trying to follow the instructions I have regarding restoring the server
using the SERVER SPECIFIC INFO that gets backed up but am having some
difficulties. I can do a Q FILES -FROMNODE= and see the server specific info
there. When I try and issue the command as described in the manual

RESTORE SERVER-A/SERVERSPECIFICINFO SERVER-B/SERVERSPECIFICINFO

It says no files have been backed up...
Has anyone done this before and if so can you give me a clue...

Thanks

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corporation
100 Park Avenue