ADSM-L

Q CON

1999-12-28 15:46:50
Subject: Q CON
From: Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:46:50 -0500
Is there a way to tell which client's data is on a tape besides doing a q con
for that tape?  We are using colocation and some tape have more than just one
client's data on them because we ran out of scratch tapes at one point so
instead of doing a Q CON for those tapes to see if they need to be re-migrated
to sort the data out i was wondering if there was a way to see how many clients
have data on that tape.  I know that SHOW VOLUSE will tell me which tapes a
clients data is on but i want to know the reverse.

Thanks
Mooney
Siemens-Westinghouse