ADSM-L

Re: Q CON

1999-12-28 19:45:22
Subject: Re: Q CON
From: Eduardo Martinez <emartine AT MX1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:45:22 -0600
Mark,

In these cases is when you have to use the ADSM SQL facility, issue the
following command:

select count(distinct NODE_NAME) as "# of Clients", VOLUME_NAME from
VOLUMEUSAGE where \
STGPOOL_NAME='YOURSTGPOOL' group by VOLUME_NAME

Saludos/Regards

IBM de México
José Eduardo Martínez Cordero.
System Management Controls.