ADSM-L

Re: Destroyed DLT Volume

1999-11-12 11:29:53
Subject: Re: Destroyed DLT Volume
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:29:53 -0500
If your DR volumes are offsite, you can enter RESTORE VOLUME XXXXXX
PREVIEW=YES.

That will put in the activity log a list of the DR volumes you will need to
retrieve.
Once you get the back onsite, check them back into your library, and update
the access mode to READONLY.

Then all you have to do, as Eric says, is enter RESTORE VOLUME XXXXXX.
ADSM will copy all the data from the DR volumes back into the primary pool.

Then you can send the DR volumes back offsite again.