ADSM-L

TDP for Lotus Notes

1999-10-28 15:30:31
Subject: TDP for Lotus Notes
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:30:31 -0400
My site is planning to start using ADSM to back up a Lotus Notes server
running under Windows NT. Notes is at release 4.5. We have 3.1.2.20 ADSM
server running under OS/390. Most of our current Windows NT clients are using
3.1.0.6 client code.

Am I correct in understanding that we will have to use the Tivoli product
because its IBM-branded predecessor is off the market? Is TDP for Lotus Notes
compatible with the server level we are using? Is it compatible with the
3.1.0.6 client level? How much does the product cost?