ADSM-L

Antwort: ADSM vs Backup-exec

1999-10-28 15:23:38
Subject: Antwort: ADSM vs Backup-exec
From: Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:23:38 +0200
I would say that the maid difference is: ADSM is a backup tool. ;-)

We decided half a year ago to purchase ADSM after we investigated NetWorker
(which we used untill our switch) and NetBackup.

We found that ADSM is the only backup tool which prevents from loosing data,
because it is based on ammount of versions and not on expiration time!

The next difference is:

we had lots of trouble with NetWorker
There is little NetBackup know how on the german market.

That's why we decided pro ADSM but other members may have more and better
arguments.

Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & co. KG