ADSM-L

Re: 3590E and compression

1999-10-20 12:06:14
Subject: Re: 3590E and compression
From: Rodrigo Gazzaneo <rodrigo_gazzaneo AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:06:14 EST
Hi,

As I read on the list before : to do this
migration, first you should mark the not
empty tapes to read-only and as their data
begins to expire, new tapes will be
released and reused.

When they are reused, the original 10 GB
(up to 30 GB) will be 20 GB (up to 60 GB).

Is it true that new media for 40 GB (up to
120 GB) is available or due to be released
to 3590-E4s ?

regards,
Rodrigo