ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange

1999-09-30 08:58:55
Subject: Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:58:55 -0500
Del,

We are in the midst of a migration from Exchange 5.0 -> 5.5 and therefore
have run the optimizer after each conversion. However our Exchange team have
converted over 20 servers with the same procedure and are confused as to why
only 2 servers have exhibited this backup problem.

Is it necessary to reboot the server or can you just stop and restart the
Exchange Services after running optimizer?

I checked the UNC shares and the permissions. Both appear to be fine.

Thanks,

Nathan