ADSM-L

Antwort: 3590B1A -> 3590E1A

1999-09-13 02:51:25
Subject: Antwort: 3590B1A -> 3590E1A
From: Matthias Hensel <Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:51:25 +0200
Tom,

we have two 3494s one with old B-drives, the other one with new C-drives.
When doing "export node" from B to C it is always the same that it is
saying "mount delayed" and is repairing the VCR on every tape he mounts. We
have exactly the same levels you mentioned on all components execpt AIX.
There we are at 4.3.

Matthias

Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO> am 12.09.99 18:05:52

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>