ADSM-L

Re: How can i automate adsm-c pkg install?

1999-08-11 13:21:04
Subject: Re: How can i automate adsm-c pkg install?
From: Dustin Cavanaugh <dcavanaugh AT UCSD DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:21:04 -0700
The JumpStart finish script is exactly what I'm interested in using. I'm
putting together a Disaster Recovery Plan for a suite of Sun Servers. Once
a JumpStart Server is built, the other machines can be loaded from it.

The trick to installing adsm-c under these conditions is to get pkgadd to
install non-interactively ... thus far I've had no success.

I'd be interested in hearing how your cgi script works out.