ADSM-L

Re: ANR0000E with dsmlabel

1999-08-09 12:33:12
Subject: Re: ANR0000E with dsmlabel
From: "Sharp, Chris" <chris.sharp AT PMSC.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:33:12 +0100
I have found this problem with some other ADSM commands at the command line
(with NT), the problem seems to be caused when it cannot find the
dsmameng.txt file on the path or dir it is running from (need to run the
command from the server directory, or have the server directory on the
path). I would have thought that this is the same sort of problem in AIX as
well (not that I know AIX...)

Hope this helps.

Chriss.