ADSM-L

Re: ANR0000E with dsmlabel

1999-08-06 12:54:08
Subject: Re: ANR0000E with dsmlabel
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:54:08 -0700
Im not positive about this, but I think that the message "Error reading message
repository for language AMENG"
occurs when the file dsmameng.txt is missing from the win32app\ibm\adsm\server
directory (For NT) Is there an AIX equivilant?

On Friday, August 06, 1999 9:14 AM, Robert Jarry [SMTP:jarry AT UTS.CC.UTEXAS
DOT EDU]