ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Extension - Urgency

1999-06-22 11:32:06
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Extension - Urgency
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:32:06 -0400
> Do I exceed the maximum recovery log size ? Recently I read the ADSMers
> messages indicating that the recovery log maximum is 5.5 GB.

5.3GB is the max., I believe.  In order to come up, you should only have
to add a few MB to the recovery log.  Try 100MB.  Once it is back up, I
would recommend removing that 100MB after it is no longer needed.

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,