ADSM-L

Recovery Log Extension - Urgency

1999-06-22 11:02:20
Subject: Recovery Log Extension - Urgency
From: Abeid Hamad Al-Habsy <abeid.ahh.habsy AT PDO.CO DOT OM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:02:20 +0400
Hi,

I am trying to recover my server after crash. The recovery log size is
4832, I have created another log volume which is 600 MB, but using
DSMSERV EXTEND LOG command, I get the following error

ANR9999D admstart.c  error 35 ................ lvmAdd
 Followed by server abnormal termination errors.

Do I exceed the maximum recovery log size ? Recently I read the ADSMers
messages indicating that the recovery log maximum is 5.5 GB.

Does anybody know how should I get out of this misery ?

Regards,
Abeid Al-Habsy, TCS/11
PDO, Oman.