ADSM-L

Re: CPU Usage

1999-06-18 14:32:13
Subject: Re: CPU Usage
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:32:13 +0200
The network load is very low between 0 up to 1MB/s (on the server) with a
100Mb/s Full Duplex Netcard. I already get with one client (Unix, NT Server)
7MB/s.

Clients uses compresion.

memoryefficient is configured on clients.

I forgot to says that I have 10 Schedules in parallel (One by physical
building location, with 10Mb/s FD link to the computer room). I have more
than 600 clients. The schedules are configured to start between 8:00AM to
8:00PM with 50% random.

The DB Size is 5GB in 5 vol, the Cache Hit is more than 99.5%. The wait
cache for DB and LOG is always 0%.

Eric