ADSM-L

Re: recovery log error

1999-06-10 09:53:00
Subject: Re: recovery log error
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:53:00 +0100
Richard,

Define a new/the next recovery log name that you use and then on the startup
proc(we use os390) set the following:

PARM='/EXTEND LOG ADSM0.RLOG4 500 as a parm statement.

(adsm0.rlog4 being the name you use and 500 being the amount by which you
want to extend the log by).

Start the server and the log will be extended. The server will then stop and
need to be restarted in the normal way.

This should work.

For more information see Managing the database and recovery log.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
Midlands Electricity

e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.21 and Dr Solomon's v7.95) at MEB (UK 01384 296191)
before despatch, and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).