ADSM-L

Re: Automatic emailing of client error logs

1999-06-03 11:57:39
Subject: Re: Automatic emailing of client error logs
From: Michael Davis <Michael_B_Davis AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:57:39 -0500
I don't think this is a function of ADSM, but you can use a client schedule
to run an OS command. I have a script that uses dsmadmc to run a report in
batch mode output to a file, then uses UNIX mail to email the file to me.
There are also command line mail programs for Windows.

Michael Sheinbaum <Michael_I_Sheinbaum AT SBPHRD DOT COM> on 06/03/99 10:36:11
AM