ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Exchange Agent - Brick level backup

1999-06-02 11:12:54
Subject: Re: ADSM Exchange Agent - Brick level backup
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:12:54 -0500
I know that the Connect Agent cannot do this. The reason being that
Microsoft has not provided an API to do this.
If other products are advertising this feature then they must be doing it
via their own specific methods circumventing the MS Exchange API. I believe
that Backup Exec is one of these such products. Personally I'd sooner cut
off my head and boil it in a vat of hot oil than have anything to do with
one of Seagate's products... but that's just my personal opinion.

Nathan