ADSM-L

Turbo Nways 155Mbps ATM

1999-05-17 08:50:55
Subject: Turbo Nways 155Mbps ATM
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:50:55 -0400
Hello, all.

I have an IBM Turbo Nways 155Mbps ATM adapter in my new H50 (running AIX
4.3.2) that is going to be used as an ADSM server.  Unfortunately, there is
EXTREMELY poor documentation as to how to get this adapter to work using
ELAN's.  Is there anyone out there who has successfully configured one of
these adapters to work in this type of environment?  If you have, can you
please tell me how you configured the adapter?  I have been able to create
an ELAN adapter, but I cannot configure it.  I have called support, but they
are also at a loss - at least first level is!  Thanks for any feedback.

Mahesh Tailor
WAN Administrator
Carilion Health System
Voice: 540.224.3929