ADSM-L

Re: serious volume problem

1999-04-09 10:41:02
Subject: Re: serious volume problem
From: "P. Michael Fahey" <michael.fahey AT BERKSHIRECP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 10:41:02 -0400
If you have previous db backups prior to deleting volume and have not
reused the appropriate copy pool tapes, you could:

                Restore old db to test machine
                Mark primary copy pool tape as destroyed
                Restore primary volume from copy pool volumes
                Restore this data to client machine
                Now backup this restored data with your production adsm
server

Very kludge, but may allow you to get back that data...

-pmf