ADSM-L

Re: Problem with prompted schedules...was "Problem with Exchange backup"

1999-04-01 10:35:57
Subject: Re: Problem with prompted schedules...was "Problem with Exchange backup"
From: Chris Zaremba <zaremba AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:35:57 -0500
Andrea,

> We're running V3.1.06 on an NT server V4.0 SP3 backing up Exchange.  When
> looking at the Activity Log on the backup server we get the following
error:
> ANR8214E

An ANR8214E indicates that the scheduler is unable to get through to the
specified client when
trying to prompt it to begin a scheduled event.  Do you have the scheduler
client up and running
on the NT server with SCHEDMODE PROMPTED in the options file?

Chris Zaremba
ADSM Agent Development
internet  zaremba AT us.ibm DOT com