ADSM-L

Re: Central scheduling failures

1999-03-26 20:28:02
Subject: Re: Central scheduling failures
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:28:02 -0600
Thomas,

Yes I have seen this also. We are using the latest version of the ADSM
Server MVS v3.12.15
Exactly the same symptoms. No error messages!!. The scheduler appears to be
hung in memory, only by recycling the adsm server does the problem go away.

I opened a problem with IBM but have not had any response yet. It appears to
be workload related. I  spread out the load among other adsm servers and
have altered my client schedules so that I don't have too many client
schedules taking off within a short period. This has helped, but there's
defnitely a problem here.

Nathan