ADSM-L

I: Lotus Notes Connect Agent V2.1.9

1999-03-17 11:56:20
Subject: I: Lotus Notes Connect Agent V2.1.9
From: Rick Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:56:20 -0600
ADSMers,

I'm using V2.1.9 of the Lotus Notes Connect Agent... It did fix the 1 GB
size limit on the restore... However I'm still seeing another problem...
I'm doing some performance testing and I'm using three different databases:

Database1 Database 2     Database 3
11.3 MB        281 MB         1187 MB
753 Docs  108551 Docs    41393 Docs

When I perform the first incremental backup, I get the performance I expect
to see for the connect agent on all three databases.  However, on Database1
and 2 when I run an incremental backup with -full=yes performance is 3x
worse.  Has anyone seen this??

Rick