ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT question

1999-03-17 11:56:47
Subject: Re: ADSM NT question
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:56:47 -0600
If you are using the ADSM scheduler to schedule these backups, it creates a
file called dsmsched.log.  This file will show  you all the files that were
backed up.  We also run a report (using a REXX exec) that reads the ADSM
accounting records and tell us which nodes were connected, how much data they
transferred, how long they were connected and how much cpu time they used.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 03/17/99 10:25:46 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET