ADSM-L

Re: MVS ADSM Server

1999-03-02 11:10:54
Subject: Re: MVS ADSM Server
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:10:54 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 03-02-99  08:02  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: MVS ADSM Server
>>--> 03-02-99  08:02  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: MVS ADSM Server

I would be curious to know what levels of MVS or OS/390 you are running.
We are getting 2-3+G/hr over FDDI when running OS/390 2.5 (the rewritten
TCPIP stack). If you are running anything below this, your performance
will not be that good.  We backup 200+ clients a night with 60-70G
transferred and are not seeing any big problems.
Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
shs AT sddpc.sannet DOT gov