ADSM-L

AIX Lotus Notes Connect Agent

1998-12-10 16:03:37
Subject: AIX Lotus Notes Connect Agent
From: Mike Kurczewski <mkurcze AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:03:37 -0500
Hello ADSM Propeller Heads,

We are attempting to use the dsmnotes restdel command as well as the gui to
restore notes documents that have been deleted more than 1 day old but less
than the # of days since the last purge.  What we have found is that we can
restore deleted documents from the previous day or all delted documents
since the last purge.  We have been unsuccessful in restoring deleted
documents using  a value of more than 1 for the -Days parameter in the
dsmnotes restdel command or gui.  Our Connect Agent is release V2.1.7B.
Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mike Kurczewski
IBM Global Services
630-574-4292, T/L 8-677-4292
E-Mail MKURCZE AT US.IBM DOT COM